Keya Spinning Mills produces cotton yarn. The company was incorporated in 1999 and is based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The company operates as a subsidiary of Khaleque Knitting and Garments Industries (pvt.) Ltd.
Keya Spinning Mills is a backward linkage project of Khaleque Knitting & Garments Industries (Pvt.) Ltd and entire cotton yarn is consumed by the 100% export oriented garments. The industry employs about 800 persons (Male & Female).
Keya Spinning Mills is one of the most modern & professionally managed textiles spinning mills in Bangladesh.
The project started its commercial production in 2000 with an aim to meet the quality requirements of today’s most demanding yarn clients
- To become a leading and responsible textile industry, which understands the human requirements and acts to balance these requirements by producing world-class products, keeping in view the social, economical and environmental concerns of the nation.
- To stay at the forefront of technological superiority by adopting, assimilating, understanding, implementing fresh innovative concepts for the betterment of the Industry, Community and the Country.
- To obtain customer satisfaction through the enhancement of product standards and long-term relationship with the customers world over.
- To maximize on the workforce by arranging educative workshops, sessions on time-management and by creating conducive work environment.
- To synchronize the group’s diversified interests with those of its employees and varied clientele.
We are committed to becoming the premier manufacturing organization in the textile industry maintaining market leadership in the present business and diversifying into value added projects with the object of maximizing returns for all the stakeholders.
Quality control begins from cotton itself. Cotton undergoes stringent inspection schedules, right from hand classing at fields by experienced hands, and sometimes the brass of the division, to instrumental testing at the state of the art testing laboratory, with upkeep of the instruments and calibration done as per laid procedures.
The in-process materials are inspected at all stages and sub standard materials are either reprocessed or rejected according to severity. Well defined quality norms are followed to confirm conformity. The outgoing materials are subject to vigilant and stringent quality control inspection almost daily and the lots not complying with our norms are rejected straight away. The sophisticated and versatile Uster Testing Instruments and other popular Instruments are used in testing as follows